Halstaff & Hannaford
William Halstaff started his business in 1825 at 68 Margaret Street, Cavendish Square, London, later moving it in 1838 to 228 Regent Street, London as Halstaff & Co.
In 1842, William Halstaff went into partnership with Thomas Charles Hannaford and the business became known as Halstaff & Hannaford. They mutually dissolved their partnership in 1858, however, the business continued trading under their name until 1898. In the same year, the business name was changed to Halstaff & Co, and it remained at the 228 Regents Street address until its final closure in 1908.