Houghton & Gunn
William Houghton originally established his business in 1822. By 1841, he was based at 162 Bond Street, London. It wasn’t until 1868 that he went into partnership with Charles Henry Gunn. Known as Houghton & Gunn, the business remained at the same Bond Street address until it was bought out by Asprey (its next door neighbour) in 1906.